Modulkataloge Vertiefungsrichtung Electrical Power Engineering ab WS18/19
Hier finden Sie eine Übersicht über die wählbaren Kurse der einzelnen Modulkataloge in RWTHonline.
Dieser Katalog ist noch nicht vollständig, wird aber zur Zeit stetig aktualisiert!
|Electrical Power Engineering: Katalog CORE (20 Leistungspunkte erforderlich)||Credits||offered in:|
|Advanced Electrical Drives||4||winter semester|
|Automation of Complex Power Systems||4||summer semester|
|Battery Storage Systems||4||winter semester|
|Dynamic of Electrical Machines||4||winter semester|
|Energy Storage Systems||4||winter semester|
|Entwurf, Berechnung und Technologie elektischer Maschinen||4||winter semester|
|Faults and Stability in Power Systems||4||summer semester|
|High Voltage Engineering - Insulation Systems||4||summer semester|
|High Voltage Engineering - Testing Systems and Diagnostics||4||winter semester|
|Power Electronics - Control, Synthesis and Applications||4||summer semester|
|Power System Dynamics||4||winter semester|
|Stromerzeugung und -handel||4||winter semester|
Katalog GENERAL (8 Leistungspunkte erforderlich)
Module group GENERAL (graded examinations)
GENERAL beinhaltet alle benoteten Wahlmodule aus dem gesamten Katalog CORE sowie ELECTIVE des Masterstudiengangs, die noch nicht belegt wurden.
Für weitere Informationen besuchen Sie RWTHonline.
Katalog ADDITIONAL (12 Leistungspunkte erforderlich)
Module group ADDITIONAL qualifications (ungraded examinations)
The following subjects offered by the whole RWTH Aachen University study program, including subjects of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, can be selected in an individual portfolio. You can also choose regular, block or intensive courses.
- Modules from the subject catalogues CORE and ELECTIVE of all study programs, as well as from the catalogue GENERAL of the Master degree program Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering (max. 4 CP)
- One additional seminar, lab or project from FB6 (max. 4 CP)
- Subjects from other faculties of the RWTH Aachen (for example, Faculty of Business and Economics or Faculty of Mechanical Engineering), which can be completed with a certificate about the individual performance and an indication of the corresponding semester weekhours (SWS). These subjects can include projects (such as Leonardo), practical course work (lab courses) or courses about soft skills. (min. 4 CP to max. 12 CP)
- Foreign language courses of the RWTH Aachen University Language Centre
- International students enrolled in this Master degree program are obliged to take German Language Courses at the RWTH Aachen University Language Centre equivalent to 8 CP and show proof of their German language proficiency latest at the end of their study program in order to achieve the Master degree. Proof of proficiency is the DSM exam (German Language Examination for RWTH International Master Students). Exempted from this rule are those international students who have already proof of German Language skills at Level B1 (or better) and can present an according document to the examination board for recognition. In order to be able to finish the program in the study program period we recommend to do the German Language Courses at the beginning of your studies. Please note it is possible that an intensive language course is offered before the beginning of the winter semester. Be careful to miss the registration deadline for this course.
- The mandatory German language course requirement of 8 CP does not hold for students whose native language is German or who have gained their study qualification or a first university degree in a study program taught in German.