Tennis Court - Individual Date Booking
HSZ Service Point
- +49 241 80 24390
- Send Email
Offer and Booking
It is possible to book a tennis court by the hour. The individual dates are boked online and the fee is paid by direct debit just like the other courses. You can book a court up to 7 days in advance. Please note the additional notices regarding Vaals tennis hall under the header Cost at the end of the page.
Depending on the season, you can play at the Professor-Pirlet-Straße tennis courts in the summer or at Tennishalle Vaals in the winter. In the summer we can offer you daily individual bookings. You can only book the courts in Vaals for select hours and under certain conditions.
Target Group and Prerequisites
Only members of the University may book the court. Employees must possess an employee sports card. The tennis court individual date booking is for a fee. The tennis card is not required for the individual date bookings.
- Your booking is binding! To cancel, you must submit the cancellation in writing via email so the HSZ Service Point can process it.
- If you cancel an individual date booking less than 24 hours before the booked date and the reserved date and time cannot be given to someone else, you will not receive a refund.
- If you cancel an individual date booking up to 24 hours before the booked date and the reserved date and time cannot be given to someone else, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50 percent of the original cost.
- A processing fee of five percent of the booking fee is charged for every cancellation, that is at least five Euros; the processing fee is calculated with the cancellation fee.
- If the HSZ needs to cancel your booking for any reason, the Service Point Team will inform you via email. If the cancellation is last minute, they will also call you. In this case, the fee is refunded completely without a processing or cancellation fee subtracted.
Tennis Shoe Requirement!
Please note that you are required to have your own shoes that are appropriate for the court surface! The indoor courts are covered with carpet, requiring participants to wear special indoor tennis shoes with a smooth, non-marking sole. To play on the clay courts at Professor-Pirlet-Straße during the summer semester, you must wear outdoor tennis shoes with a herringbone pattern. We ask our staff to also please adhere to the shoe requirements to that the courts remain playable. Should you fail to adhere to the requirement, you will be restricted from further use. Players will not receive a refund.
Tennis Courts at Professor-Pirlet-Straße in the Summer Semester
|Day||Time||Cost per Hour|
|Monday to Friday||9am to 4pm||8.50 Euros|
|Monday to Friday||5 to 9pm||11.50 Euros|
|Saturday and Sunday||2 to 9pm||11.50 Euros|
Tennishalle Vaals in the Winter Semester
Please note, that, following booking for Vaals tennis hall, we only debit the booking fee in the amount of one euro. The rest is to be paid on site in cash. It is helpful for the operator if you sent a sms to 01722450873 with the text: Booking, Date, Time.
|Day||Time||Cost per Hour|
|Monday to Friday||
8am to 5pm and
9 to 11pm
|Monday to Friday||5 to 9pm||25 Euros|
|Saturday and Sunday||10am to 11pm||22 Euros|