"Additional Qualifications" means:
the following modules from the entire RWTH offer (our faculty included)
- modules from all the study programs' module catalogues (catalogues A, B and C), as well as from the electives' catalogue
- other modules (e.g. block courses offered by our faculty)
- an additional seminar offered by the faculty (4 cp)
- one or two additional labs/projects from the faculty's offer (8 cp max.)
- modules from other faculties (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Business and Economics etc.) concluded with a certificate and statement of lecture hours per week (e.g. lectures and exam; projects; labs; soft skills etc.)
- language courses offered by the RWTH language center
- concerning the English-taught study programs Communications Engineering and Electrical Power Engineering: Knowledge of the German language must be certified with 8 cp (level A2.2). Courses are offered by the RWTH language center and are free of charge. IThis requires the completion of two German courses (4 CP each). If German language skills are already available at the beginning of the course, a corresponding certificate can be submitted to the examination board for recognition.
- This is not valid for: students with German as their native tongue or students who obtained their university entrance qualification or a first university degree at a German-speaking institution
For further information regarding German Language Skills click here!