Projects, Bachelor & Master Theses


Regular students or exchange students who are interested in a project work or who want to do a Bachelor's or Master's thesis, should directly contact our chairs and institutes.

Exchange students who intend to write their Master's thesis at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology need to have found a supervisor before sending their application to the International Office of RWTH Aachen University

Setting the requirements for your Master thesis and formalities like grading is all done between you and the respective institute or chair. Nevertheless, you are required to register your thesis at our faculty‘s database:

Once you have finished your thesis, you will have to fill in the form „Ergebnisdarstellung für Projektarbeiten“ („Results of Project Work“), which you find in the download section of our website, and have it signed by the supervising institute or chair. Please submit the signed form to the faculty‘s Student Exchange/ ERASMUS Office for issuing your official transcript of records.