Graduates of the Bachelor's program in Computer Engineering have acquired a basic understanding of key aspects in the areas of computer technology, applications of information and communication technology and specific topics from hardware/software design. They have also acquired initial knowledge in application areas such as computer systems, media systems (image/video, speech/audio, graphics), automation, medical systems, and artificial intelligence.
They have learned and applied methods for design, modeling, and further research in the selected area.
This includes an initial understanding of
- the basic level of knowledge required in this field;
- the methods and practical technical applications commonly used in the field;
- the need for networking theoretical knowledge and practical application by learning the modeling methods of the subject;
- the typical approach of engineers to specific problems to solve them;
- the interdisciplinary dimensions and implications of their work and the development of a sense of their importance.