In the context of the Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Day, the annual career fair for students and graduates offers great opportunities to get to know future possibilities and inform oneself about differnt career options.
|When?||29th November 2019, from 12:00am|
Foyer of Aula 2, Ahornstraße 55, 52074 Aachen
Becoming sponsorCopyright: Dekanat der Fakultät für Elektrotechnik
The Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Day has been held since 1999. The annual event brings together many professors, scientists, graduates and students of the faculty.
This year we expect around 200-500 graduates and 500 students to celebrate their graduation. With the graduate ceremony, we bid farewell to every graduate in their professional career. The graduates and students will visit the business fair at noon. An official program follows before the evening closing party, another highlight of the event, takes place.
- The graduates of Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- The graduates of Business Administration and Engineering with specialization in Electrical Power Enginering
- Friends and family of the graduates
- Chair members and lecturers, representatives of the university administration
- Students of Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- Sponsors and supporting companies